How to Register
To register at the Practice you need to live within the Practice boundary detailed above and, for everyone over the age of 16, be able to prove who you are and where you live.
The following are examples of documents that can be produced, which should be originals and not photocopies:-
- Current Passport (full)
- Full UK Photocard Driving Licence
- Birth Certificate
Proof of Address
- Utility bill - gas/elec/water/cable TV or landline phone bill (within last 3 months)
- Tenancy agreement
- Council tax bill
- Council rent book
- Household or motor insurance certificate
- HM Revenue & Customs documentation (e.g. PAYE coding notice/notification of working family or childrens or disabled persons tax credit/HMRC tax calculation)
- 13:00 - 14:00 (Monday to Friday)
- 16:00 - 16:30 (Monday to Friday)
Please note it takes up to 2 weeks after you have returned the completed registration documentation for you to be registered as a patient.
If you are staying within the Practice boundary for a short period of time and need to be seen by a doctor you can register as a temporary patient for a maximum of 3 months. Please inform reception of this and they will ask you to complete the necessary forms.